Game exhibitors will be explaining their game design strategies, language choices and libraries utilized. Unity developers will be reviewing the game component structures.
Some comments from our game exhibitors:
- Alice of human sacrifice.
- Be the overseer in a burglary.
- Come for the sun, stay for the fun.
- Did you ever want to build your own spaceship and lead it into battle?
- Do you have what it takes to be a real cop?
- Dodge them all, kill them all.
- Explore a mysterious world hunting powerful enemies for their advanced weapons and arms.
- Gobble, gobble.
- Have you ever wanted to throw a rock at a friendly?
- Hovercrafts? Multiplayer? EXPLOSIONS!?
- It's getting hotter, can you feel it?
- It's the year 2868 and war is coming
- Only the strongest survive.
- Spells n' combos
- Suck'em chuck'em
- Tug of war
- Who done it?
- You're bored come waste your time playing my game - I am not crazy, you're crazy
I got to play Jake's VR game Instincts last week at LevelUpTO and had a lot of fun with it. There are plenty of examples of student developed games being released, so be sure to check this out if you want a sign of things to come.