Our friends over at the CEIM are looking to send some Canadian developers to Gamescom 2017 in Germany. Hurry though, because the deadline submission is June 9th! Check out the website for the full details. There is a registration form to fill out on the website - but details are also below.
GAMESCOM | COLOGNE, GERMANY | August 22 – 26, 2017
Be one of 15 Canadian independent video game developers to qualify for this program that will help you to participate in Gamescom 2017 and increase your chances of success! Canada is the partner country this year.
• Registration to the Canadian Trade Commissioner B2B program and access to meeting areas
• Qualified “B2B” meetings
• Individual coaching, prior to the event, with an expert from CEIM
• Business support and coaching on location, by two experts from CEIM
• Up to $1,800 reimbursement of your documented living expenses (hotel, meals, transportation)
• Video game developer established in Canada, with a Canadian ownership majority
• Strong export potential
• At early commercialization stage
• With annual revenues of less than 5M$
Registration Fees: $650
(limited to one person per company)
For more information on the TCS B2B program: