Hey there! Today is January 25th, and it's #BellLetsTalk day today. Al Donato from Hand Eye Society reached out to me and let me know their favourite mental health games developed in Toronto (plus a bonus game). In the spirit of the day, check them out below.
Make sure to also use #BellLetsTalk in your social media messages today.
- Asylum Squad by Sarafin. Made during Mind Games incubator. - Linkhttps:/ - Link-
- Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before by Kait Tremblay. - Link
- Medication Meditation by Kara Stone - Link
- I'm Fine by Rokashi. - Linkhttps:/ - Link
- Actual Sunlight by Will O'Neill - Link
- A PTSD simulator - Stepper by Diana Poulsen - Link
- (Bonus) With Those We Love Alive by Porpentine. - Link - --