Yesterday on the podcast, Bret, Dan, Shae, Brendan, and myself gave some predictions on what we think we'll see at E3. Given that the press conferences are about to start, I thought I'd make a post about it. I'll leave out the non-Toronto predictions out, but make sure to check out the full podcast for all the predictions:
- 13AM Games will be announcing a new game
- We'll see a demo for Below from Capybara Games
- (from last week) 13AM Games movie (probably joking)
- Didn't make a specific Toronto game developer prediction, so I'm taking this chance to shame him. Shhhhhaaammmeeee.
- We'll see a Guacamelee 2 from DrinkBox Studios
- Single player game from 13AM Games feature Satura from Runbow
- Ubisoft Toronto is the lead developer behind the next Splinter Cell game
- Runbow amiibo / Nintendo costume in Runbow
- Arrowheads NX launch title (I was joking)
Time will tell, happy E3 everyone! Make sure to check out the podcast for all the predictions.