The developer behind Riff VR is looking for an Associate Games Producer. If you're interested in the role, you can contact Tony Shiff at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can check out the full details on the position below:
The successful candidate will have attention to detail, ability to respond quickly to new tasks, and a strong work ethic. Experience a plus, but not required. Business, marketing and engineering students are encouraged to apply.
Assist the founder/CEO of an indie VR/AR development studio focused on next generation music titles.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Product development – work with outside vendors located in SF, NY, Florida, the UK and Bogota.
Oversee product build deliveries, testing and deliverables. Also 2D and 3D art deliverables.
- Product distribution – across app stores including Steam, Apple, Google, Oculus and Viveport
- Marketing materials – assemble and provision materials for App Stores and social media. Work
with outside PR company to promote the products. Manage website development for product
and social feeds including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Office management including payroll, vendor payments, new leases, etc.
- Assist in setting up new motion capture studio in Waterloo.
The candidate should be familiar with portals, dashboards and other tools for online software on
demand services. Working knowledge of Google Drive, Dropbox, Github, Steam, etc a plus. Familiarity with VR and/or mobile games, and streaming services such as Twitch, also helpful.
The most important attributes are strong organization skills and work ethic.
The job is 60 day Contract to begin but may lead to a Full-time position later this year. Flexible schedule.
$20 per hour.