Bret and I were at it again discussing this weeks news regarding the Toronto game developer scene. As always you can download the podcast here, or on iTunes, and make sure to check out Jake Butineau who did the intro - check it out here.
- Bret rants about trying to purchase Planet of the Eyes
- I rant about my credit card sucking
- I also mention how good Metal Gear Solid 5
- Alto's Adventure coming to Android
- Starseed trailer and release date
- Fate of Tectonics, and Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime release party
- We talked about Futuregrind
- Super Time Force Ultra is out now on PS4
- Want to become a game developers/designer/anything? Bret says go to school.
As a reminder, I'll be in Japan for two weeks, so no *planned* podcast for the next two weeks, but we're going to try to get something done. In the meantime, make sure to hit up Bret on Twitter if you have any news to share.