Our friends at Frolic Labs are looking for a Senior Unity Game Developer - the details are below:
Senior Unity Game Developer
We are a small indie team looking to hire a senior Unity developer / coder to help bring our game to release.
This is a 6-8 week contract position, with possible extension.
- Construct and fine tune gameplay systems
- Assist with code architecture
- Consult on Unity specific issues
- Strong coding skills with deep understanding of game systems
- 3+ Years of experience as professional game developer (indie or otherwise)
- Strong Unity skills and proficiency with C#
- Reliable and detail oriented
- Design or Art background
- Shipped a game on Steam or console
Please send resume and links or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org