Runbow, the Toronto developer party platformer from 13AM Games, was just updated to version 1.02 on Wii U and is available for download right now.
- A bug that made most public online games not to have music has been fixed.
- A bug that made online games never to end when the hosting player disconnected during the last match has been fixed.
- A bug that made a countdown to start as soon as a Public game lobby was accessed, without enough people in the room, and closing the whole room when reaching 0, has been fixed.
- A bug that made the timer in Public games not to restart after people left the character select screen has been fixed.
- The minimum amount of players needed for Public games has been reduced from 5 to 4 in Run, and to 3 in King of the Hill and Arena.
- To avoid players to spend an excessive time taunting in front of the trophy, when a single player is left alive the camera speed has been increased.
You can check out the full patch notes here. 13AM Games also said they are still working on the HDD issue. They are asking to tweet at them the kind of HDD you're using if you're having issues while the game is on a portable harddrive. Have you pick up Runbow yet?